Text messaging over cell phones, though usually associated with exchanging jokes or silly one-liners, need not always be frivolous.
At times, REALLY important information is shared with friends, acquaintances, bankers and business associates by way of messages.
Losing such messages can cost one dearly.
Have you ever wondered HOW to recover deleted iPhone text messages?
Or ever felt the need to do so?
I happened to lose some important payment confirmations from my client last week as my seven year old was playing Temple Run on my husband’s hand held device. He happened to press a couple of wrong button and before he could realize what he had done, all of hubby’s contacts and text messages were gone!!
Now, that can prove to be a REAL headache- it is almost like feeling crippled. I empathized with hubby completely as he yelled at me for being careless and letting the child play games over his iPhone.
Luckily for him (and for me), I was able to get back his Contacts since his device had a gmail backup. But what about the lost text messages?
I was desperate to know how to recover deleted iPhone text messages.
It was then that a friend of mine suggested me to use this wonderful software called Text saver. I was able to get them all back, and wanted to share the link with you so that all of you know that there does exist a software which can help you I case you happen to lose or delete some important messages accidentally.
Apart from the geeks, most cell phone users do not even know about the existence of such a fabulous software which can help you get back your text iPhone messages after they have been wiped off totally from your system.
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Text Messages?
Every time you connect your iPhone to your computer, iTunes automatically creates a backup of your device and saves it to your laptop/ desktop/ tablet device.
CAUTION: If you happen to delete some important messages after this backup has been created,NEVER ever try to connect your device to iTunes. If you do so, you are only risking losing the text messages PERMANENTLY, and eve this software might not be able to help you in that case.
Here are given two software download links using which you can download this software called Text Saver to your computer.
In case you are in a hurry and don’t want to read the entire post below, just follow the instructions in this YouTube tutorial.
Instructions:
Text saver works for both Windows based computers and for Mac. And gives equally fast and reliable results for both. Though I checked only the Windows version myself because my Dell Inspiron runs on Windows 8, a friend of mine who later used it for Mac also recommended it highly
After installing Text Saver, direct the software to your phone backup. After that, select the folder where you would want the recovered messages to appear and click “Recover”.
As if this was not enough, I later learnt about the existence of a software called Total Saver by the same company which can also help recover all lost iPhone contacts, pictures, notes, call history and all other details which you might want to get back.
I hope this tutorial was helpful and will help you get back your deleted iPhone messages.


0 comments:
Post a Comment